Rose Quartz GUA SHA in a magnetic box.
Get it with free ORGANIC FACE OIL FOR HEALTHY SKIN 10ml !!
GUA SHA is a tool in Traditional Chinese Medicine used to relieve pain in sore muscles by scraping the area and creating anti-inflammatory response that stimulates immune system.
Rose quartz GUA SHA massage for the face is much more gentle and you can do it at home yourself.
When used regularly on the face you can expect natural, non invasive face lift (!) as well as improved circulation and lymphatic drainage that restores skin's vitality, health and glow.
GUA SHA face massage releases the tension in the muscles and stress that we have built over the day.
Over the time of regular therapy your skin will detox with visible improvement of your skin colour, dark circles, puffiness and breakouts.
Our GUA SHA comes with a 2ml dropper bottle of ORGANIC FACE OIL FOR HEALTHY SKIN - cl
But it can also be used with VELVET SKIN SHIMMERING BUTTER MELT for face and/or body - click here
There is so much goodness in this home ritual as long as you do it right (check directions of use):
1. With GUA SHA tool used on the face use light to medium pressure. You can add more pressure to the jaw muscles but very light, just skin-touching strokes under the eyes
2. Keep the tool at a 15-degree angle to the skin, almost flat. This covers more surface and is also necessary for the correct technique and avoids unnecessary bruising (!)
3. Prime your skin with good quality Organic Face Oil, the massage will help to absorb the nutrients from it and it give the lubrication
4. You want to do 3-5 strokes for all the areas of your face. Do more (10) if you have more time
5. You want to countering facial sagging so all the movement on the face will be upwards. The only exception is when when you move stagnant lymph and drain it through the right and left lymphatic duct on the side of your neck.
The whole ritual is very easy, relaxing and it will take only few minutes to complete.
Start by preparing your neck and opening the lymphatic channels.
Down the neck: Start at the outer corner of the jaw, near the earlobe. Sweep down to the dip above the middle of the collarbone.
Chin: Using the short, curved edge start from the middle of your chin under your mouth and move toward the earlobe where you do a little wriggle at the end with the tool for extra stimulation and release of tension
Mouth: Sweep the lymph from the mouth to the ears. Use the long edge of the tool.
Cheek: Perform the same sweeping action for your cheek. Start from the side of your nose, then across the cheek and up again to the middle of your ear.
Under the eyes: Use feather-light strokes here, slowly and gently move straight from the side of your nose, then go up to your temple and all the way to the hairline where your give little massage with the tool. This will help with dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
Eyebrow: Make sure you stay on the bone of the brow while using the short edge of Gua Sha tool to scrape away the area toward your temples.
Forehead: Start stroking from above your eyebrows and move up toward your hairline same as above.
Third eye: Using the long edge, start stroking from the middle of your eyebrows and go up to your hairline where you give little wriggle with the tool.
Big sweep: Now collect all the lymph that you have moved to the side of your face and drain it into the collarbone dip, Start sweeping from the centre of your forehead, the area under the hairline and down to your temple, then down to your ear until you get to the neck and terminus area. Repeat 3-5 times.
Now move to the other side of the face. :-)
GUA SHA massage applies friction to the skin therefore don't use it where there is an active inflammation and skin is irritated f.eg. acne. But! GUA SHA prevents breakouts on non inflamed skin as it detoxify the skin cells.
Also it may irritate any dry skin conditions like eczema or dermatitis.