This aromatic body scrub helps to improve circulation, lymphatic drainage and eliminates toxins accumulated in your skin. It is packed with ingredients carefully chosen like coffee powder, green tea, juniper berry, ginger and rosemary which have high antioxidant and diuretic effect on the skin leaving it firm and silky soft.
The herbal scent is so INVIGORATING that it will boost your energy for the day.
Exciting? Now, enjoy coffee, lemongrass and a herbal aroma in your home SPA. Massage for at least one minute into the wet skin of the body, paying particular attention to your thighs, buttocks and belly. Repeat the ritual 2-3 time a week for great effects.
For best results on your skin, first dry brush the entire body before using the scrub
INCI: Oryza sativa powder, Prunus amygdalus dulcis seed oil, Cocos nucifera oil, Sodium choride, Glycerin, Camelia sinensis leaf powder, Coffea arabica powder, Xanthan gum, Guconolactone, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, Juniperus communis fruit oil, Zingiber officinalis root oil, Cymbopogon schoeanthus oil, Sodium benzoate, d-limonene*, linalol* citronellol*, citral*
*naturally derived from essential oils
English: Rice powder, Sweet almond seed oil, raw Coconut oil, Sea salt, Glycerin, Green tea leaf powder, Xanthan gum, Gluconolactone, Rosemary oil, Juniper berry oil, Ginger root oil, Lemongrass oil, Sodium benzoate, d-limonene*, linalol* citronellol*, citral*
*naturally derived from essential oils
All the goodness in ANTIOXIDANT BODY SCRUB:
- Coffee powder - tightens and provides antioxidants to the skin when applied topically. When it is used regularly can help to improve skins texture.
- Green tea leaf powder - rich in antioxidants, boosts circulation thus improves skin tone and texture.
- Coconut oil - suitable for all skin types moisturises and nourishes the skin. It is especially beneficial for softening dry, scaly skin.
- Sweet almond oil - light, vitamin-rich oil prevents moisture loss and relieves inflammation in sensitive, irritated or dry skin. Together with coconut oil provide a great barrier, nourish and maintain suppleness.
- Sea salt - helps to retain skin's natural moisture. It acts as a humectant. When added to the scrub it provides an extra hydrating, cleansing and soothing element.
- Rice powder - this nutritious and mineral rich powder is a well known cosmetic ingredient. In the body scrub gently exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Rosemary oil - stimulates circulation of the blood and lymphartic fluid, aids detox and helps to fight water retention when massaged onto the skin.
- Ginger root oil - according to Ayurveda this oil can help to remove toxins and excess water from the skin
- Juniper berry oil - known for increasing blood circulation properties, keeps it well oxygenated. It also cleanses blood from toxins and removes excess water from the skin, making it looks firmer.
Who is this for
The ANTIOXIDANT BODY SCRUB is suitable for everybody who wants to help fight cellulite and water retention in the problematic areas of the body like the thighs, buttocks, hips and belly. Loaded with antioxidant coffee and green tea powders as well as therapeutic essential oils (rosemary, juniper berry and ginger) it improves skin texture and feeling.
Or if you simply need a body scrub that smells zesty and invigorating and will leave your skin moisturised, soft and silky.
Notice: to reduce cellulite appearance you need to include good diet, exercise, cut down on alcohol and smoking, as well as using right cosmetic products.
The ANTIOXIDANT BODY SCRUB has a natural dark colour, that may leave removable green stains on white towels.
To prolong the shelf life of the product and avoid contamination use the spatula provided and keep it away from water, direct sunlight and heat as this may affect product quality and integrity.
It may appear dry at first but just mix it with water. Then the magic happens!